The easiest do-it-yourself skull degreaser on the market speciﬁcally designed to pull stubborn oil from bone! Just simply spray, brush, and walk away for unmatched results!
- Clean all meat and tissue oﬀ the skull using a sharp knife [not included].
- Macerate the skull below 160°F - DO NOT boil. Boiling will crack the teeth and make the bone extremely brittle.
- Let the skull fully dry.
- Place gloves [included] on hands.
- Spray a liberal amount of the degreaser on the skull - anywhere bone is visible. With the 8 ounces provided, please complete two  applications approximately 8 hours apart.
- Allow the degreaser to fully dry overnight.
** GLOVES TOWEL AND BRUSHES ONLY INCLUDED IN PURCHASE OF A KIT
Usage Chart for Coverage
Amount of product needed will vary by size of skull. If applied as per instructions, 8oz will be enough for average sized elk skull.
Bone Degreaser: Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Alcohol and a blend of proprietary oils.
Recommend Shelf Life: Two years from manufacture date.
Warnings: Keep this product away from fire, heat, sparks, and electricity. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Close container after use. Store in a cool, dry place. Skin and eye irritant. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Call a physician if irritation persists. In case of skin contact, wash off with water. If swallowed, do not induce, seek medical advice immediately.