VelvaLok - Velvet Antler Preservative
The ONE and ONLY velvet antler preservative on the market that sets, dries, and preserves natural velvet while getting rid of bugs. Just spray and walk away! Preserves velvet in 72 hours! Non-toxic and safe to handle - no special tools, needles, or harmful chemicals required!
- If frozen, ensure antlers are fully thawed, not cold to the touch, and not wet prior to application.
- Apply VelvaLok liberally by saturating all velvet surfaces. Hold sprayer NO MORE than 1” away from velvet - DO NOT mist.
- Ensure antlers are kept upright pointed to the sky - DO NOT hang upside down after application.
- If possible, place antlers in direct sunlight. VelvaLok is activated by dry heat and sun - DO NOT put in a freezer, refrigerator, cooler, or shade after application. For optimum results, use in ambient temperatures of 80°F - 26°C or warmer.
- With a small brush [not included] gently back-brush any matted hair to stand upright. Note: Preservation time may vary based on species, size, and harvest date.
Usage Chart: Amount of product needed will vary by size of antlers. If applied as per instructions: 12oz will do approximately 180” of linear antler. Example: Deer = 12oz of VelvaLok; Elk, Caribou, and Moose = 48oz of VelvaLok. *Linear antler = total antler score MINUS spread credit*
Ingredients: Alcohol and a proprietary blend of oils.
Recommend Shelf Life: Two years from manufacture date.
Warnings: Keep this product away from fire, heat, sparks, and electricity. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Close container after use. Store in a cool, dry place. Skin and eye irritants. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. Call a physician if irritation persists. In case of skin contact, wash off with water. If swallowed, do not induce, seek medical advice immediately.